FF - Summatime Fine

New England weather literally catapulted itself from winter, to spring, to SUMMER (in all its' glory) in just three weeks. I feel like I have whiplash.

This week I was slacking on working out just because the weather was so wonderfully oppressive & I wanted to enjoy it all outside.

But 90 degrees ain't too cool to run in, ya know? 


Above photo is from last summer but it sets the right tone. 

Wednesday was my favorite day, with some time spent at a lake with my lovah followed by a cookout with my family on our brand spankin' new patio and patio furniture. We are living large. 

Now, without further ado, here are some of my favorite tidbits from this past week...



THIS SNACK.


Raspberries, when they are perfectly ripe, are one of the most delicious things my mouth has ever tasted.

Not to mention they are full of badass antioxidants like vitamin C, and gallic acid which fight things like heart disease & cancer.

Put them all in my mouth please.


THIS SONG. 

Look But Don't Touch by The Empire Cast

So sassy, this is literally the perfect Spinning song, running song, or getting sparkly and going out with your girlfriends song.

Girl power & confidence, two of my favorite things.


THIS DRANK.


I've been loving putting OJ with my alcoholic dranks since I realized tequila & OJ is the one thing I miraculously can't get hungover from.

OJ also seems to taste great with most things, so in a pinch I threw some Bacardi in my glass and kicked back for our family cookout on Wednesday. 

I don't drink a lot, but when I do, it's because I EARNED IT. 


THIS BEAUTY THING.



This is 10 times better than any high end mascara I've recently tried.

For once I get length, volume, AND definition. My eyelashes haven't looked like this in awhile. It's pretty great. 

I got the waterproof version 'cuz HELLO SUMMER and also because waterproof formulas usually hold a curl better & my straight lil lashes need all that help.


THIS SHOW. 


Oh em gee, The Bachelorette AKA my biggest guilty pleasure show ever IS BACK. 

I'm not going to do a full review, but I am not super impressed with the guys. 

Yet.

I sense her immediate chemistry with Jordan the same way I sensed Kaitlyn's immediate chemistry with Shawn. And look how that turned out. 

So I've got all my money on him. 

I can't wait to see how this villain story with Chad or Chase or whoever unfolds. 'Cuz villains gotta vill. You know what I mean. 

Or you don't because you're not a Bachelor watching floozy like me. 

- - - - -

That's the fun little things for the week! 

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IS THIS WEEKEND. 

Does anyone have any fun plans? I'm going to the beach on Saturday & having a cookout later that night. The wonderful ease of summer is upon us. 

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend :) 

Follow me on Bloglovin || Stalk me on Instagram || Tweet with me here


No comments