#SagittariusProbz

Sagittarius are daydreamy intellectuals who love travel.  


I've always loved reading my horoscope and researching the traits that go along with my fiery December sign. But this one sentence pretty much sums up the whole problem with being a Sagittarius. We daydream about the travel that we are usually too intellectual to actually pursue. Because travel means money, travel means time off from work, and travel (in the way that someone who loves to travel would actually like to travel) means investing in a lifestyle that isn't average or normal. And sometimes we are just too smart for that risk.

daydreamy: Sitting at the front desk of my workplace for eight hours a day, I have a lot of freedom to roam the internet. I daydream about things I'm going to buy to make my life easier, clothes I'd love to see hanging in my closet on matching black felt hangers, re-doing my bedroom, getting away from it all. I think about all of these things, but rarely do I put them into action. This is one of my new year's resolutions. Be a little less dreamy and a little more do-y.

intellectuals: I have always been naturally gifted at learning and extremely inquisitive. I ask too many questions and generally don't have a problem bringing up touchy subjects. This especially bothers some people, namely my boyfriend. I really can't help it. I don't have a filter most times, I have an insatiable urge to figure things and most importantly, figure out a way to fix them. I am a researcher and a fixer.

who love to travel: Last year my favorite aunt got me a durable, beautiful, purple hard-case carry on. This year she gifted me a $100 Delta Air gift card. Although I haven't traveled as often as I'd like to have in 23 years since my parents were never avid travelers themselves, it's something desperately important to me. I've been to almost every state in New England (besides Vermont somehow!!!), both Carolinas, both Virginias, Florida, Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oregon, and Costa Rica. There are SO SO SO many more places I need to see. One of my most pinned boards on Pinterest is called "i'd like to see the world".

And hopefully, one day I will!

No comments