Christmas Gift Ideas for the Cat-Loving Wellness Junkie.

AKA, my personal Christmas wish-list that I'm emailing my mom!

I never ask for big ticket items for Christmas or my birthday (which are inconveniently five days apart...). It is just way more fun for me to open a wide variety of trinkets, books, & skincare. I am recently committed to transferring all of my beauty items to cruelty-free/vegan andddd of course I'm asking for stuff for my son (aka Cosmo the cat).

Maybe it's weird to share my personal Christmas list (and my parents definitely won't be getting me all of these things, specifically probably not the cat stroller, but a girl can dream) but I think there are some fun unique things on here, so if you're anything like me, enjoy!


1. Essential oils stuff. Specifically cedarwood, frankincense, & geranium essential oils because my extensive research has shown that these are not toxic to cats. I am also asking for a car diffuser/humidifier so that I can calm/energize myself while diffusing the rest of my oils on my ridiculously long commutes.

2. Cat accessories. Because I am a true crazy cat lady! I love this cat activity board so that he doesn't gobble up all of his food too quick and also to stimulate his little mind! He also needs a new fishing pole toy since he completely destroyed his old one, so I like this toy pack from Amazon. And just because I'm extremely crazy, I'm asking for a cat stroller.

3. Cruelty-free skincare. Lately I had really been wanting to switch over to all cruelty-free products but buying them all at once is overwhelming, so I'm asking for some for my birthday (December 20th!). The brand Yes to is great, so I'd love the Yes to Cucumbers Face Kit and this Yes to Blueberries Mask. Shea Moisture also has some really cool new vegan skincare!

4. Books. Specifically Adventure CatsEssential Oils Everyday and the Solo Traveler's Handbook.

5. Miscellaneous. I have been craving a larger water bottle, specifically a hydroflask because they are so functional and heavy duty. I somehow lost my laptop sleeve so I'm asking for a cute new one. I  scoured through Amazon until I found the perfect yellow backpack for all my work/travel needs.

Stocking Stuffer Ideas:
  • Scrunchies
  • Some adorable Puravida rings like the compass, wave, or little moon! (they always have a crazy good sale on Black Friday!) 
  • Look at these beautiful pens for my planner! 
  • This pack of cat socks is unbelievable. 
  • I could also always do with practical things in my stocking, like a Starbucks gift card, razors, toothpaste, and vitamins. LOL.
What are you asking for/most exciting to give for Christmas?!

No comments