October Recap & November Goals


Happy November! 

This is the part of the month where I take a look at how I did in October, and make a beautiful roadmap of plans for the current month. Here were my October goals:

1. Write, write, write.  - Yes, I did! I could of course do more, but I got a start on generating some ideas for written projects. And of course, I blogged!
2. Get on the grad school grind. - I emailed two of my college professors asking for recommendation letters and they said of course!
3. Stick to the TIU 30 Day Challenge! - Lololol, this did not happen.
4. Purge my apartment and prep guest bedroom in CT.  - I got rid of so much shit in my apartment, spent an entire day cleaning out my closet, and made my guest bedroom in CT very live-able for when I go home to visit my parents. Yay!


Novembers goals & hopes & dreams: 
  
1. Write that poetry. I brainstormed & had great ideas, now I need to execute the ideas.

2. Take those grad school steps. I literally have to apply to one school before Dec. 1st, and I work best under pressure so now is the time to get. it. done.

3. Plan those fun events. I want to have a Christmas party at my apartment with my friends from MA & CT, so I need to plan that! I also need to plan what I'm doing for my birthday this year because it sneaks up on me so quickly.

4. Prep that healthy food. Meal-prepping is the bane of my existence because I hate cooking, so this will probably be a goal every single month.

5. Contribute to those family dinners. I want to bring something cute & vegan to Thanksgiving dinner this year.

6. Move that body. I started a little project called [move]mber on my dance instagram account where I post a video of myself dancing every day this month! I want to make sure I stay committed to this.

7. Thank those lucky stars! Being grateful & consistently writing down the things I'm thankful for subconsciously puts me into a more peaceful, present mood. I don't even realize it until I think back on when I was doing this consistently and then I'm like, oh... those were the good 'ol days.


I can't wait to read your goals & see how much we've accomplished by the end of the month! 

No comments