The Starting Point.




the symbolic exact midway point through the year & a fresh start to a new month (not to mention all of the EXTREME changes that are about to shake my life to the core) have inspired me. to start over again, authentically.

i love to write. my 4th grade teacher - shoutout mrs. horton - told my dad that i was going to be a writer someday. they were both so sure of this that it really seemed like a disappointment when i went to school for dance & psychology instead of journalism or creative writing or something like that. but writing has always remained a part of my life, however inconsistent it may have become.

life is strange right now. so many things are right on the cusp of manifesting ... but there is SO MUCH that i still have to figure out. it's overwhelming, exciting, insane.

within the next two months i'll be: quitting the job that i've had for over two years now, moving to a new state, selling my car in favor of public transportation, renting an apartment for the first time, finding a new job, & starting graduate school.

LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. 


there is no doubt that i'll be leaving my comfort zone far, far behind. this is only the beginning, but i have high hopes for this blog - to stay authentic, to rediscover my love of writing, to document my journey from connecticut to boston as a dance/movement therapy student at lesley university with big hopes + dreams and a new life that is just now beginning! 

No comments