Things I Believe In This Week


Reaching out to people. Plans this week involved hanging out with two of my college friends who I haven't seen in years! Alicia took me hiking, where I took the photo above. We connected over spirituality and finding our dancing voices again. And tonight I'm going to Disney trivia! A quick text = fun plans with old friends. I believe in sending that text.

Not finishing the book. In my library binge, I picked up a book called "What's Gotten Into Us: Staying Healthy in a Toxic World", all about how there are toxic chemicals in basically everything in your life, every second of every day. It's terrifying and I've been forcing myself to read it even though it's fascinating (in the car crash, can't look away kind of way) there are other books I want to read MUCH more, and so I believe in not forcing myself to finish it.

Kombucha. The Raspberry Lemon by Kevita is a fav. Gimme all those probiotics.

Intuitive movement. Sometimes yoga doesn't feel right to me because it doesn't encompass all I want to do. This afternoon I put on music (Zoe Keating, the best) and just moved, stretched, and breathed exactly how my body was telling me to. Listen to your body, it's talking to you. I believe that this week.

Kitten growth spurts. Cosmo now appears to be a fully grown feline and I'm a basket case. My baby kitten is growing TOO FAST.

The moons' power. Whenever I read about where the moon is and what its' tidal shifts are doing to us mere mortals, I'm always shocked at how accurate it all seems. I don't really know what I'm talking about right now, but I'm getting much more into astrology and it's so interesting.

What do you believe in this week? 

No comments