... This Is Not Apple Juice.

Wowza, it has been a tough week. From leaving my car keys in a locked dance studio, leaving my debit cards at the gym two days in a row, experiencing extremely rude people at work, and somehow forgetting to set an alarm for this morning and rolling into work an hour late...

it has not been my week.

But you know what? It's okay. It's okay because Lucas and I are getting along so well this week. It's okay because it's been bright and sunny almost every day. It's okay because there is actually quite a lot to be happy about this week. Like all of this:

The Big Brother finale. I haven't watched it yet, it's DVRed, don't you dare spoil it for me! 

Perks of house-sitting for wealthy family. As Lucas's extremely wealthy parents and older sister take in the sights of Italy and Rome, Lucas and I basically have a dream vacation in their decked out house, taking full advantage of the fact that his mother left the keys to her brand new convertible BMW on the hook. Driving with the top down, feelin' fancy all week (sunglasses face emoji).

TGIT starts this week! Which means How To Get Away With Murder starts... tonight. If only I can remember how last seasons crazy cliff hanger left off, oh my! 

Laughing when I least expect it. After complaining about a bad day at work, Lucas managed to produce a glass of gold colored liquid. After squinting at it suspiciously (it was only 4pm), I asked, "What is that??" Smiling mischievously, he proclaimed, "It's apple juice!" Then he gave it to me to sip... it was not apple juice. (Spoiler alert: It was Pinot Grigio). 

A good luck wish. A lady bug landed on me while I was walking Lucas's dog, Lilly. Crawling up and around my arm, I made a wish before it flew away. 

BABW candles. I lost my marbles on Monday and ordered three fall themed candles from BABW. Because my Pumpkin Cupcake one is almost completely burnt out and because you really just can't say no to a BABW candle sale, you know?! 


It was a hard week, yes. But it's okay. Candles are on the way and fun autumn plans with friends are right on the horizon.


What filled you up this week?
Do you catch any of the TGIT shows?

Leave a comment, it means so much for me to actively engage with anyone awesome enough to start a conversation on this blog!

Follow afloat on a full sea on Bloglovin!  

No comments