A Friday Ramble


Here's a pretty old picture of me - probably circa 2013? ...so I guess not that old... but wow what a shitty arabesque...

to kick this Friday ramble off with a bang, because I have absolutely no direction for this post. 


Happy Friday! 
So because I post on every Friday, I have to throw something up here and hope it STICKS, like those little jelly hands that you threw to the window of the car on long road trips when you were 7.

I am sick. I got the inevitable November cold. 
It wasn't without some effort on my part to stop it in its' tracks though. 

My arsenal included zinc tablets, vitamin C supplements, daily multivitamins, immunity tea, Mucinex, and lots of water. 

But alas, we have succumb.

So my head is too tired and congested to make sense of pretty much anything. Here's a rambly post about something that happened this week? Maybe just some stuff and nonsense and I honesty don't blame you if you stop reading this. Hell, I would. 

On Wednesday morning my gym played Christmas music every other song. I have no idea why because the music is all randomly generated but I'm not sure I was mad about it and no gym members complained so..... it's Christmas ??

I really want a cute little manatee loose tea diffuser because I have immunity loose tea that I have to put in this ugly metal sieve. You know that diffuser I'm talking about

I'm really wanting to support my fav bloggers in their shops around the holidays and for people's birthdays, I just keep forgetting to shop there. Like Taylor's tshirts and Bonnie's jewelry

Every day I woke up this week it felt like a Thursday? Every. Single. Day. Then on Thursday I woke up and it felt like a Friday. How messed up is that? 

Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them comes out this weekend and you best believe that I will be front and center, clutching my copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, trembling with excitement at being sucked back into the wizarding world. BEST BELIEVE.  

Thanksgiving is next week and Black Friday is exactly one week from today. 
I have to work both days, merp. But I get out an hour early on Thursday (at noon), and time and a half, so that's cool. 

Now I just have to try my absolutely best to resist online Black Friday sales while I'm standing at the front desk on Friday.... gotta stay strong. 

Have a magical weekend. 

No comments