The Theme is Cozy

So last night I had a dream that I lived in a dystopian society where people were organized based on their personal style, but it was a secret and no one could figure out how or why we were divided. I was sitting at a table with a bunch of other people in sweatpants and hoodies when we finally figured it out.

So happy Monday.

This weekend was finally finally FINALLY more on the relaxing and rejuvenating side. On Friday night I went with L to his bff's gf's birthday party at her newish condo. It was fucking beautiful. The condo of my dreams.

The condo itself was like, alright. But the DECORATING. Every surface was covered in something gold or sparkly - so feminine. There were probably 12 strings of fairy lights strategically placed - you know those gold-wired LED lights that populate the Target Dollar Spot aka my favorite place on Earth? Yeah, those.

On Saturday I shocked myself by going to the gym for the first time on a weekend morning in... well, let's not talk about it. I am in my work out flowwww again, finally, for the first time in... well, over a year. TBH. It feels damn good and I have a before/after pic and the before is all the way back in January, when I was the heaviest I've ever been.

The only person I showed was my mom, but she agreed that I look way better. As all moms are expected to do.

After that my mom took L and I out to lunch at Panera which was so sweet since we are both on a strict budget this month! We sat by the fireside at a cozy lil table and I gobbled down a turkey, apple, and cheddar sandwich and my WEAKNESS which is broccoli cheddar soup.


Although I'm not sure if it was a bad batch because my mom and I got the same sandwich and we had a little bit of... bathroom troubles... when we got home.

On Sunday we've been going on adventures like a scenic road trip or spooky day trip. But this Sunday we just needed to relaxxxx. L was scheduled to work and after he got home we hung out at my house and I watched the NY Giants crush the Eagles in a VERY exciting game. Go Giants!

The theme of this weekend? Cozy. 

I was in fleece PJ pants by 2pm on Sunday afternoon. No shame in my game.

No comments