The Drafts Trash Bin, 2016

I think we can all agree that there are some posts in your drafts folder that you are just NEVER going to take the time to write... that, and then there are the posts you wrote a title for and looking back you have no idea what you are talking about.

Welcome to my Drafts folder trash bin, 2016 edition, because for 2017 I'd like to throw out the old to make way for the new. Yes, and that includes unwritten blog posts. Here we go...

On Killing The Innocent - here I was going to write an opinion post on hunting because a beautiful, majestic deer with antlers (they're called bucks? My suburbia is showing...) crossed the road in front of me on my way home from work and it frikkin took my breath away. And I was like how could anyone kill one of these amazing animals???

The First Frost of the Year - a round-up of the coziest activities I could think of. Still a good idea! I just never got around to writing it. I actually made it this far though:

this is a post all about chillier temperatures and getting cozy cozy cozy.
- recipe for magical instant frost eliminator
- what i've been reading (harry potter)
- dreaming of... a log cabin birthday in the mountains with friends, hot cocoa, baking, drinking wine and eating cheese, sledding, movie marathons, snow ball fights, a roaring fire in a giant stone fireplace.
- my favorite way to drink my hot chocolate (with baileys, cinnamon, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings)
- article about hygge
- how i've been combating seasonal depression early on
- cozy wish list: barefoot dreams beanie hat, boot socks, softest sweater with a cowl neck

Adios, To-Do Lists! - an unwritten post on why I briefly stopped writing to-do lists altogether because they were giving me unnecessary anxiety.

Secretly From California - in another life I'll return as a SoCal surfer gal, and this is what I wrote about that:

A flowy maroon muscle tank with a lace print, destroyed medium-wash boyfriend jeans (cuffed twice at the ankle), flat sandals with brown and black straps, with sunglasses with blue lenses, naturally curly frizzy hair, minimal make-up, semi-tanned skin, and an easy smile.

My friend Shawn told me that I looked like I was from California, and this is about the best compliment he could have given me.

Because You Never Can Know - you can never know exactly what people are going through so...



The Anxiety of Living a Good Life - an interesting title.... sometimes I feel a lot of pressure to live my best life always because YOLO, and sometimes it gives me anxiety because we're not always ON 100% of the time, you know?

Realness: When You Feel Broke As A Joke - lol lol lol lol

6 Strangers from Dating Apps... a love story - again, lol lol lol. and there was no love story at the end of this, so idk what I was talking about.

That Time I Was Literally Allergic To My Leggings - I think it had something to do with the laundry detergent not washing out completely, but it involved a LOT of itching, a rash, and my s/o having to drive to my job and bring me a very loose pair of sweatpants.

Never Underestimate a Sagittarius - not sure where I was going with this one, but it's true. Never do it.

Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeee, drafts folder! 
What's the status of your drafts? Is it time for a cleanup or a massive writing day to just write them all out?

No comments