THE FRIDAY FIVE



WATCHING: Every episode of Worst Chef's in America I can find either on Netflix or On Demand, and this season of the The Biggest Loser, which I didn't realize ALREADY STARTED. My boyfriend has never even heard of this show so I'm trying to make him as obsessed with it as I am.

READING: Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. This is such a good book, oh my god. It's the kind of book you want to read on your beach vacation by the pool with a little beach umbrella in your alcoholic beverage. It's a fast-paced mystery that feels light and fluffy. I love it.

EATING: like shit. This has been a terrible eating week for me. I'll eat healthy and then decide to gorge myself with leftover Valentine's Day candy and cupcakes. I think it's been especially hard this week since we're dog sitting for L's parents while they're in FL and his mom is like America's next great baker so there's so many delicious sugary things in their house. My house has a shit ton of packaged food but none of it tastes especially great so it's easy to say no to.

ANTICIPATING: Spinning certification is on Sunday! It's in Newburgh, NY (wherever that is) and I'm carpooling with two of my coworkers even though we haven't pulled straws to see who yet. I mean, obviously not me since my car would probably get us broken down in the middle of the highway. But, I'm so excited although worried that I'm going to be so tired on Sunday to begin my busy week the next day! Ah!

LOVING: when L cooks for me (pictured above). My Sugar Rose Fresh lip treatment. My new hair. How early the sun rises now compared to last month. Minimal makeup and long eyelashes. A weekend ready to be filled with fun plans.

No comments