24 thoughts in the past 24 hours



1. Nothing freaks me out more than birds flying low across the road at 4:45AM.

2. I take that back, birds who actually sleep in the middle of the road at 4:45AM freak me out more.


3. Having cottage cheese for breakfast makes a huge difference in my energy and hunger levels for the rest of the morning and early afternoon.

4. Original Special K is actually delicious and can be eaten dry, by the handful.

5. Just because you make a to-do list doesn't mean you're actually going to keep it...

6. Is there anything worse than over-cooked pork???

7. Why is making phone calls so stressful, even as an adult? Like I've been making to make this appointment to get my heated seats replaced for three weeks. But I keep putting it off and I have no idea why.

8. It was 65 degrees outside yesterday but I just could not get warm. And I'm not even one of those chronically cold people.

9. Three Reeses' cups don't taste nearly as good when you're not allowed to eat them because you're supposed to be doing a #30DayCleanEatingChallenge. 


10. Barnes & Noble is one of the most dangerous places to walk into with my wallet, so I left mine at home.

11. It's kind of fucked that no matter what store you're at, the register area is cluttered with chocolate and candy and packaged yummies. Culturally, we are addicted to sugar and gluttonous af.

12. Two grown adult humans should never have to sleep in a twin bed next to each other.

13. There's like a month before we have to put on bathing suits and I still have to lose 15 lbs, NO BIG DEAL.

14. I cannot be left alone for too long a time period or I will likely purchase things online.


15. Nail polish that doesn't chip within a week is the bees knees.

16. When my work schedule changes in June I'm going to be an absolute mess.

17. *checks credit card balance* *has total and complete mental breakdown*

18. There's a sick and twisted part of me that can't wait to take color coded notes in my summer Anatomy class. I'm pretty fucked up.

19. Maybe the worst part about this clean eating challenge is not being able to drink. Which is something I didn't realize I'd miss, but man, I could use a glass of wine (or three) tonight. And this afternoon. And this morning.



20. Blog posts without pictures in them just look boring and dry, so I snuck a few in, I hope you don't mind.

21. I want to open an Etsy shop. But I'm not crafty, don't make anything, and have no idea what I'd sell. But people sell random shit on the internet for profit all the time, so I'm sure I'll think of something.

22. Word vomit is the best kind of vomit.

23. Yesterday was 4/20. Yes, the weed smoking holiday. Did anyone partake? The radio stations were straight KILLING it with reggae music and I was not complaining.

24. I had every opportunity to wash my hair yesterday and I didn't take it. Hence why I look like shit today.

No comments