Hello Friday, I been waiting for you for a long time

Make it through another work week? Check! 

Greeting people at the gym on a Friday is hilarious because I basically say "Happy Friday!" to every person that walks through the door and the way people react is like we literally just walked barefoot through a fiery battlefield for five straight days.

They look at me wide-eyed with disbelief that we made it out on the other side.

Or their whole body will collapse as they sigh with exasperation and exclaim, "TGIF, THANK GOD."


And to start off this freakin' beautiful weekend, I'm bringing back the Friday Five

EXCITED FOR: this epic weekend of weather. For God's sakes, it was freaking snowing and hailing last week. I'm ready for summer, crop tops, maxi skirts, and being obligated to shave and paint my toenails. Tell me you have some fun plans for this weekend. I'm def gonna try to go hiking on Sunday.


INSPIRED BY: the self-help/motivational book I'm reading. You Are a Badass: How To Stop Doubting Yourself and Live an Awesome Life feels like my best friend giving me a very real and hard love pep talk.

COMMITTED TO: my 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge. It's being hosted through my gym and I'm all in. I went 11 days without eating dessert last month (lolz) but this is the real deal. Only clean eating. No pasta even *sobs into pillow*. We do get two cheat days throughout the month. But I already notice a significant different in my stomach bloating and how I feel in clothes. I'm on Day 5. I'll probz do an updated post about what I'm eating and weight I'm losing, etc. closer to my first cheat day, mwahahha.

GRATEFUL FOR: how much my bf cares about me. I was having a bad day on Wednesday between pissed off gym members and my out of control coworkers and he surprised me by showing up at my house after my work unannounced, and brought me this gorgeous bouquet of flowers. I'll be honest, I hate surprises and I've never been surprised with flowers like that before, but I almost shed a tear. I'm a softy what can I say. He even cooked my mom dinner and brought it for her to take to work. If that's not a keeper idk what is, man.


LISTENING TO: this dope playlist on spotify called chill vibes. I think it's in the Mood section when you browse for playlists. But just type in chill vibes and it should be the first one that pops up. I've already found some new fav songs on there that I'm pumped to share wit you guyz. 

That's that! Happy Friday and go soak up some vit D this weekend!


No comments