Seeking happiness throughout the week...



1. My new hair! I'm like an addict with changing my hair up. But I went to this salon specifically for curly hair and got a sick ombre type thing to help me grow my roots out and I love it! I haven't washed my hair since Wednesday 'cuz my curls haven't looked this good, ever!

2. Feeling so appreciated after only taking two days off. Coworkers and gym members really seriously showed me how much they missed me!

3. Committing to a work out plan. Homegirl has fallen off the workout wagon the past two weeks. Sunday night I'm gonna sit down and plan out a week of attack.

4. No more dance rehearsals! The past few weekends I've been going up to RI for dance rehearsals for my show which was last weekend. No more! Weekends are for relaxing, working out, and being with my friends and my boo thang.

5. Reading "You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live an Awesome Life." So motivational.

6. Random bouts of sunshine in between all these rainy days.

7. Discovering new music.

8. Finally editing music for one of my dance classes.

9. Having a random snow day on Monday! Holla at one extra day of vacation since my dance classes were cancelled.

10. Three day work weeks. *Mic drop* no explanation necessary.

I hope you found something, no matter how small, to find happiness in this week. What's one thing that brought you joy and one thing you're excited about for this weekend?

No comments