It's already Thursday?!?

Man oh man, the beauty of a three day week.

Here's a rambly little post about things going on during this short week. The most important thing to point out is that my coworkers got a huge box of donuts delivered by a gym member yesterday and

DIDN'T SAVE ME A SINGLE DONUT. 

Good for my tummy, bad for my happiness. Cuz we all know donuts = joy to life.

Yesterday I got my hurr done in New Haven by Lucas's twin sistah. I didn't realize this but the salon is specialized in curly hair! Holla atcha girl! If you live in CT and have unruly locks like this girl over here, head on over to Joe Bruno's Salon in New Haven and get your curls treated right.

Like they flipped my hair upside down after washing it and blotted it with a freakin' microfiber cloth. Ain't no one ever done that for me before.


I've also been thinking pretty hard about the direction I want to take this blog in. I'd like to think that I'm a bright, fun, interesting person that people like being around... real life friends, vouch for me here... * awkward silence *

Anyways, I don't think this blog reflects that. I used to be super creative! I want this blog to be creative, casual, fun, and somewhere you wanna check out on a rainy day for a little dose of sunshine, positivity, a list or a tidbit or two, and some heavily saturated, not-too-professional images of tulips and work out clothes and my dog. Who I haven't even mentioned once! WTF. See, there's something seriously wrong here. 

There's one day left in this week and I have to teach Spin class tonight which I totally haven't prepped for yet, so I'm gonna leave you with this mediocre image of the food Lucas and I ate last night since we're little piggies who take any excuse to go out to eat. Note: The sandwich to the right was sent back because Lucas likes his meat barely just killed dripping in blood and they cooked it too much. Yuck. 


I also am dying to mention that our service here was TERRIBLE in my opinion and like, I never complain. I hate complaining about food service. It gives me the creeps. 

But this guy didn't get us extra water, tried to coerce me to get nachos and made me super uncomfortable about it, made excuses about why Lucas's sandwich was cooked wrong, didn't tell us it was happy hour and then tried telling us it was only at the bar!!! and was literally running around like a chicken with his head cut off, all while serving ONLY FOUR TABLES. Maybe I have high expectations but man, he was sucking hard core. 

And Lucas made me tip him over 20%. I was pissed.

Adios amigos, happy Thursday! 

No comments