April Fails & May Goals

I failed in April. Or maybe April failed me.

Or maybe my goals for April were just too big and grand that lil 'ol me overshot for Pluto but landed somewhere among the stars. It's not like I didn't do ANYTHING in April. I'm gonna blame my plague for making me feel like April was a bust, since it ended on such a sour note. But large goals I had for myself, I didn't even think about twice. Like coming up with a financial plan. Lolz.

My version of a financial plan at this stage in the game is checking my bank account every now and then, crying for a little while, and putting as much money as physically possible towards my car and credit card payments, all whilst trying not to spend a single penny on anything unnecessary (yet somehow managing to convince myself that I NEED to place an order at Sephora...).

It's a hard life.

I'm approaching May a little bit differently.



Instead of these vast goals that seem so difficult and out of reach to accomplish, I'm getting real specific up in this bitch.

1. Register and train for a 10K for the beginning of June. 

2. Sell at least $200 worth of clothes on Poshmark. 

3. Go see a dance performance. 

DONE. THAT'S IT.

And that encompasses the things that are actually truly important to me right now:

Be active. Make money. Renew a passion.  

Hopefully with these specific goals, and only three of them, it'll be something that I can honestly and actively stick with. I will update how this much different method goes for me, but I have all my fingers crossed!


No comments