FF - Are the planets still in retrograde?

Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY.

The beginning of this week felt totally normal you guys. The end of this week, starting with Wednesday, felt... off.

For starters, everyone I know has been extremely irritable this week, myself included. I'm getting in wild arguments with people and there's just been a general feeling of unrest.... not cool.

Also, everyone I've talked to agrees that Wednesday felt like a Monday and yesterday felt like a Friday. Which was obviously upsetting.

So yeah.

I don't know what's going on with the planets, but homegirl would appreciate if they'd calm down up there!

Here's what I've been loving on this week, despite the cosmic mess.


THIS BEAUTY THING: 




Bareminerals Lipgloss in Trailblazer

I got this as a Sephora points perk after finally parting with some of my 1,000+ points.

It is FABULOUS.

Never tried any Bareminerals lip glosses before this, and I don't even really like lip products...

But it's not to sticky, the perfect minty tingling sensation, and makes your lips look bronze-y and goddess-y and ALIVE. 


THIS TV SHOW: 



The Family on ABC. 

Y'ALL. 

This TV show aired it's first season finale last Sunday but I finally got around to watching it on Wednesday and yo.

It's wild. It's unpredictable. It's addicting.

Have you seen it? 

I can't believe.... well, I don't want to spoil anything for you.

But this isn't like any crime/kidnapping/investigative plot line I've ever seen or heard before. 

& I used to be obsessed with Criminal Minds and murder mystery shows, so I've seen my fair share. 

Find it somewhere, watch it, report back so we can develop some crazy theories together.


THIS SONG:

Too Good by Drake ft. Rihanna 

Another solid jam.

I kinda think this will be a "Song of The Summer".

It reminds me of all those other songs, like Work by Rihanna, One Dance by Drake, & In Common by Alicia Keys. Like they're all chill af, but still somehow jams.

I'm into it.


THIS PLACE: 




Elizabeth Park in Hartford, CT

Winding paths, garden, terraces, and green things galore.

It was really nice out on Wednesday afternoon, so Lucas and I visited this park (one of the first places we ever hung out/went on a date) & wandered around enjoying the beautiful day.




& that's all folks! 

We actually have a busy weekend planned out. 

There's a graduation dinner in NYC tomorrow, followed by dranks dranks dranks. 

And if this week was as long for you as for me, well, you deserve a drank too. 

Then on Sunday we're roaming around the city, maybe visiting the Museum of Sex, seeing a show, going to lunch, or going on some boat tour of Manhattan. I've seen some cray cray Groupon deals. 

Peace out cub scouts, and TGIF. 





No comments