Your Starter Kit to Radiant, Hydrated Skin

Do you know what's not cute?

Your skin visibly peeling off in large, flaky chunks, leaving angry, red dry spots behind.

This was my reality in middle school and high school. I was the driest bitch in class.

I think the cause of most of my skin problems (and girl, I HAD A LOT) was my diet and the fact that I was likely dehydrated for.... several years.

I was an ignorant little high schooler and water just wasn't important to me. NOW, it's like give me water or give me death. I am lost without a water bottle in every single space I occupy.

So that's the obvious NUMBER 1 tip here: If you aren't drinking water and eating a diet rich in healthy foods, green things, etc. then DUH - of course your skin sucks.

This is your STARTER KIT to radiant, hydrated skin, after the fact.



Being a dry bitch most of my life made me paranoid to find my skin in that state again.

So I will SLATHER my face with hydration, any season, any day.

Dead of winter, SLATHER IT ON.

Middle of summer in the scorching sun, SLATHER IT ON.

What am I slathering on do you ask? Well......

1. 
COCONUT OIL. 

I realize this is the most basic thing to say... ever.

Bitches and their coconut oil roll deep. This is not new news.

But if you aren't using coconut oil for literally everything at this point,
I just don't understand your life.

Hair falling out of my head? Coconut oil hair treatment!

Dry, cracked feet? Coconut oil!

Dry scalp? Coconut oil!

Chapped lips? Coconut oil!

Yeast infection? Coconut oil....

K, I've never tried that last one but my crazy friend Melissa has and she says it works sooo...



2. 
SLEEPING MASKS.

The Sephora sleeping masks are cheat as shit.

They come in little pods that are 1-2 uses (1 if you SLATHER IT ON like me)

& treat a variety of facial woes.

The Lotus one in particular is GREAT for dry skin.

I used this in the winter time and woke up to sheer radiance.

And my face felt like a baby's butt.

Best feeling ever. 


3. 
TINTED MOISTURIZER. 

I honestly can't remember the last time I used real foundation.

ANY foundation I have tried sticks to my dry flakes.

Tinted moisturizer is bae.

But even some of those accentuate my dryness !!

Laura Mercia makes a great one, it glides on like waterrrrr.

I've heard BareMinerals Skin Rescue is also great.

Gotta try that lil baby out.



4. 
MILKY SERUM. 

The NUDE Milk Serum is of course sold out on Sephora.

I shit you not, this one product completely changed my skin.

Even texture, redness reduced, dryness almost completely eliminated.

With a few pumps, your life could be forever changed.

Yeah it's a little expensive for the amount you get,
& I've gone through like 4 in 7 months....

but is it worth it?

7,000% yes. 



5. 
SHIMMER, BABY. 

& you will be the most radiant bitch of all. 









No comments